Sunday 8 August 2010

Win Fab Prizes at Book Faery

Introducing The Battle of the Sexies

Tori over at Book Faery is having a Battle Of The Sexies feature where fictional heros and heroines in our favourite urban fantasy books battle for dominance. She has a handy dandy form and you tick off three heros and three heroines which you think are the best ones. And just to make things interesting you also get to win fab prizes! Check it out here: http://book-faery.blogspot.com/2010/07/introducing-battle-of-sexies.html.

And the ones I think are the best and ought to win are:
Heros:
  • Lucas of the Psy-Changeling series by Nalini Singh
  • Curran of the Kate Daniels series by Ilona Andrews
  • **Adam of the Mercy Thompson series by Patricia Briggs No! I didn't vote for Adam! I wanted to, but I can only vote for 3!! So I had to choose Zsadist because I'm just a sucker for angsty heros!! Of the Black Dagger Brotherhood series by JR Ward
*
Heroines:
  • Kate of the Kate Daniels series by Ilona Andrews
  • *Mercy of the Mercy Thompson series by Patricia Briggs
  • ***I forgot the other heroine(s) :) ...will update if and when I could remember them... and I can't go back to the form as the computer or the form server will not let me... Rachel of the Rachel Morgan series by Kim Harrison
*

Which heros and heroines are yours?

Contest have US, Canada and international sections. Ends on August 31.

*Added on 09/08/2010
**Added 10/08/2010

***Added on 15/08/2010

3 comments:

  1. I love Adam from the Mercy Thompson series! But he's not one of my picks! HAHA! Great choices though! Here's my contenders: http://simpleloveofreading.blogspot.com/2010/08/book-faerys-battle-of-sexies.html Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy adam and mercy too. They are a great combination and are both on my list too.

    kjovus

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your choices and I voted for Curran too! My choices are posted up here: http://jeanette8042.blogspot.com/2010/08/battle-of-sexies-book-faery.html

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete